Your privacy is of the most importance to us and because we may receive certain types of information. Our goal is to ensure that you fully understand the terms around the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use at ilovenz.me.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1993 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal information that we collect
Generally ilovenz collects information directly from you, unless this information is not required.
Collection of personal information can be conducted via the following methods:
- when you communicate with us directly, via email, telephone, direct mail or any other means
- when you conduct a purchase, submit an order, register or apply for our products or services via phone, in person or electronically
- when you access ilovenz.me
- during conversations with our employees
Collecting Personal Information We collect personal information so that we can perform the following tasks (“Purpose”):
- conduct administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development and quality control
- to comply with laws or regulations
- to supply products and services that have requested from us
- to conduct orders, store transaction records, complete the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to respond to queries made by you
- to communicate with you, including information regarding products and services, competition results and special offers
- provide personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
Securing your personal Information
ilovenz.me ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect information collected by
- Enforcing strict firewall and data security policies
- ilovenz.me uses 256 – bit SSL encryption technology
- No credit card information is stored with ilovenz.me
- Restricting access to any personal information
- Destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed
Updating Personal Information you have supplied
- You can update your personal information through your account on the ilovenz.me website.
ilovenz.me may send you electronic marketing messages, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time via the following method:
- Open any marketing newsletter sent to you by ilovenz.me
- Proceed to the bottom of the email and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- to fulfil our obligations to you, this includes internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors and data entry service providers;
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- if required by Australian law, to any person authorised by such law.
- suppliers who we have commercial relationships with for business, marketing and related purposes
Information collected electronically
When you visit ilovenz.me online, webservers will record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include:
- The pages you visit on ilovenz.me
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- Browser type
- Your computer’s IP address
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Notification of changes