New Zealand is a stunningly photogenic country. Everywhere you look there are picturesque sites, photo-worthy locals, and landscapes that will blow your mind.
Many thousands of travelers share their best memories on Instagram, and some of them are just incredible!
Below are 18 Instagram photos that will let you admire this beautiful country.
1. Mt. Ruapehu, in the Taupo Volcanic Zone
2. The very grand Milford Sound on NZ’s South Island
3. Pancake Rocks – 30 million years in the making
4. Wai-O-Tapu’s Devil’s Pool
5. The “Champagne Pool” in Rotorua
6. Auckland’s Albert Park
7. Lake Tekapo, in the South Island’s Mackenzie Basin
8. Lake Matheson, near the Fox Glacier
9. Waitomo Glowworm Caves – a magical phenomenon unique to New Zealand
10. The Hobbiton Movie Set – how could we leave this out?
11. Rotorua – geographic marvels and human invention
12. The Shire, in Matamata just south of Auckland
13. Swingbridge at Buller Gorge, on NZ’s South Island
14. Kawarau Bungy, Queenstown surrounds
15. Castlepoint Lighthouse, near Masterton
16. Muriwai Surf Beach on Auckland’s West Coast
17. Raglan on the North Island’s dramatic West Coast
Did we miss any? Don’t forget to share your favorite photos.